The Pure Fundraising Online Privacy Statement applies to Pure Fundraising, our affiliates’ and our partner’s web sites that link to our site.
- We collect your personal information for various purposes, such as processing your order, corresponding with you, or in connection with a job application.
- We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
- In addition, we may also collect information relating to your use of our Web sites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
- To fulfil your requests by us or by others involved in fulfilment.
- To contact you for customer satisfaction surveys, market research or in connection with certain transactions.
- To support products or services you have obtained from us.
- By Pure and selected organisations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- To personalise your experience while you are on our site, make navigation easier, and for Web site usage statistics.
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you completed the online forms.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact our Systems Development Manager Nick.Lorman-Hall@Purefundraising.co.uk.
We will only disclose data when obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation.
Where a trusted Partner Company is used to supply a service requested, or parts thereof, we may provide them with your personal data strictly for the purposes of responding to your query.
No personal data is shared with data processors.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to the Nick Lorman-Hall at Pure Fundraising, Unit C Level 7, New England Business Centre, New England Street, Brighton, BN1 4GH. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £10 for any such request.