The only way to advise on the best use of the telephone is to fully understand all of your other fundraising options. We do, and it shows with every campaign that we undertake.
We have practical experience of all forms of fundraising. This helps us create bespoke campaigns that really work, because we understand what the options are.
Our clients trust us with their donors. Therefore, we champion best practice in fundraising at all times and we always act in the best interests of our clients and their supporters.
We will make sure that every point of communication we have with your supporters — from the initial contact to the fulfilment letter — leaves a positive impression. This consolidates the client’s relationship with the donor and represents the client in the way it wants to be represented.
We believe in making a difference. We stand for value for money, quality, innovation, fun and a sense of competitive challenge. We strive to achieve this by empowering our employees to continually deliver an unbeatable service to our clients.
Pure aims to be the UK’s leading provider of fundraising services to both the not-for-profit and commercial sectors. Working primarily in the field of telephone fundraising and leveraging on our unrivalled expertise, we aim to achieve the highest possible return on investment for our clients.
We will always work in complete alignment with our clients’ overall aims and objectives, and we will not compromise on ensuring that the needs and expectations of individual donors are fully respected.
Every relationship we foster will be open, transparent and honest, and we will be held accountable for all the results we deliver, in both the short and long term.
With the advent of the digital society, we aim to be the most trusted provider of innovative fundraising solutions based on the use of established and leading edge technologies.
Pure is committed to inspiring excellence and success. We believe that this should be the case for our clients, partners and employees.
- We will be honest and professional with every relationship we have both internally and externally.
- We will treat every employee equally, and with integrity, respect and fairness.
- We will respect the fact that all employees are individuals and help to create a friendly, respectful working environment.
- We will create a working dynamic that means every employee has the support, training and development to enable them to excel in their role.
- We will always put the donor first with every fundraising strategy that we create.
- We will be sensitive, professional and understanding with every one-to-one communication we have with charity supporters, prospects and donors.
- We will strive to work in harmony with our clients’ other partners and relevant stakeholders.
- We will actively strive to work with a broad range of organisations, offering our services regardless of size or spend.
- We will offer exactly the same high level of service to all our clients and partners, regardless of size or spend.
- We will not undertake work or campaigns that are not in our clients’ best interests.
- We reserve the right to refuse to work with any organisation that we deem to be working unethically, or a fundraising technique that we deem to be inappropriate.
- We will keep up to date with industry legislation and make sure that we adopt best practice in every way possible.
- We will treat all client and supporter information that we collect, receive or process as strictly confidential and hold it in a secure environment.
- We will actively seek to promote the interests of the fundraising sector where possible.
- We will endeavour to champion environmentally friendly working practices.
- We will take into account the ethical implications of every business decision we make.